Gerrit and Elise

Gerrit and Elise

Monday, March 14, 2011

Silly faces!

Avery has been working on her silly faces. She really just has one, her mad face. She's working on others, but I haven't been able to get her to hold one long enough to actually document it. I tried to get her to pose with her "mad" face the other night, the girl can't have her picture taken without saying cheese! Even with the mad face on, she had to say "cheese" for the camera.
Mad face...."cheese"
Oh wait, I'm happy!
Practicing faces on the potty...
Pancakes with friends is the best!
She was playing in her room, this is what she was doing when we checked on her.
Daddy snuggling with his baby....
and his other baby.
Willie really likes his new bed.


1 comment:

The Frazee's said...

When I pull out the camera Brooklynn instantly does her silly face. I have to bribe her for a real smile =)