Gerrit and Elise

Gerrit and Elise

Friday, February 26, 2010

We miss daddy.

But we're surviving. Chris is on a snow goose hunting trip in Missouri with his dad and brother, so the girls are left to fend for ourselves. We've mostly just been playing while he's been gone. Trying not to shop too much! He left Tuesday morning so we made a playdate with Leann and got new glasses for me! I just got them today and it's a little weird so far. Hopefully I get use to them. Then Kolleen and Leann came over for dinner that night and Avery was her usual goofball self. I worked Wednesday so Krissy (our old nanny) got to take Avery to "school". She said it went ok. We're still working on that transition. Thursday we went to the pool, which Avery always loves. I haven't gotten any photos there yet, because there is a sign that says no cameras allowed in the pool, but I saw someone taking photos Thursday, so I'm going to take my chances next time. Finally, today we got to play with Amy, Bennett, Shauna, Maeve, Tanya and meet baby Divia! She is so cute and tiny! Avery got to cap off the day with a little taste of chocolate ice cream for dessert. Let's just say she enjoyed it a bit too much! She's still learning at least one new word and/or trick per day. Today's most exciting one.... after she went "poo" she patted her diaper and said "poo". Does this mean she's ready for potty training?????

My new glasses.
More chocolate please!
Mom this chocolate stuff is soooo good.
Cheese!
New sun hat. It's a little big.

Maeve and Avery enjoying lunch together.
Our new friend Divia (or "baby" in Avery's world) and her mom, Tanya

No comments: